REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
3rd Annual Writing in 150 (2021)
Mar 27, 2021 – Mar 27, 2021
1. Deadline to enter : March 24, 2021 @12:01 am (EST)
2. To enter email: firstname.lastname@example.org include name, telephone # & genre.
3. Participants write in one of the following genres: fiction, non-fiction, poetry, spoken word, song or short play.
4. The word count limit is 1000 words or less.
5. Before 1:31 pm on March 27, 2021 (for Song Writing before 2 pm), you must be able to email your work in .pdf or .doc format to email@example.com
6. Upload your Spoken word or Song piece as a video to a OneDrive Folder provided to you.
7. It is expected for the song genre, the music will be conceived of prior and the writing on the day is only the creation of the lyrics. All songs must be presented as sung.
8. When the competition starts, each writing genre group is given a theme on which to write.
9. Cost to enter is $25
10. Writers have 2 1/2 hours to write. Please note: Song writer’s are expected to come in with the music already composed (you will write the lyrics and put it together with the music in 2 1/2 hours), so that you have enough time.
12. 1st Place winners work will be featured on Perch magazines online platform: https://perchmagazine.com/
13. The 1st and 2nd place winners will be published in a book by Pre-Raphaelite Brotherhood Publishing Inc. https://www.preraphaelitebrotherhoodpublishing.ca/
MUST READ BEFORE REGISTERING.
1. Please note: Each each genre must have 2 writers competing, if not we will cancel that category and refund your money.